With Russ Johnson Construction, the first thing we would like you to think about when you consider us is honesty. That is because we feel that this value is key to building strong, lasting relationships with you and the rest of the communities we serve in Sacramento and surrounding communities. As soon as you make the call to inquire about our services, you will know that you are dealing with folks who understand that building long-term business relationships are most securely founded on honesty.
Honesty and integrity that more of your friends and neighbors prefer
First and foremost, our work is guaranteed in writing. We understand that there are no tricks required for providing quality, dependable and efficient service to your home in building a good business name. However, if there were, we are not the kind of people that would be interested in shorting our clients for a few extra bucks. We do not know how to separate our integrity as individuals from our integrity in business practices for our clients.
We are active participants in the neighborhoods that we serve, and we have a vested interest in seeing our neighbors’ homes in great condition. We have children and are civic-minded. We are honest with our families and honest with ourselves.
Here are some of our qualities making us Central California’s most trusted name for general contract work:
- 1 year workmanship warranty and inspection policy: This is a bottom-line piece of hard evidence that you just will not find in another home contractor in most areas. You will see, from the very beginning, the quality of our work. It’s guaranteed! And we make sure our work is still at its best one year down the road.
- No gimmicks or hassles: For one reason or another, there can be a fair share of headaches when it comes to the services of contractors. You will not run into that problem with us. We keep an open and candid line of communication and can be reached whenever you need us.
- Fair pricing: These are tough times for many who are choosing to stay in their current home. We work with you to sort a payment for our services, and we offer financing.
- A wonderfully experienced team: All of our craftsmen and technicians have at least 10 years of experience, yet most have much more – some of us have been here for many decades!
- A focus on your education: We want you to fully understand what we are hired to do on our home. We also publish free remodeling reports so that consumers have a better understanding of our field.
If, for whatever reason, we do not feel like the best fit for your project, we are happy to refer you to a better qualified or more available company. This rarely happens as we do all we can to accommodate and efficiently complete our work. But we want you to find the perfect fit for your unique needs. Additionally, when we do work on your property, we handle each and every phase of the job, from getting all necessary permitting to a thorough cleanup and hauling away of materials. We are always on time with our appointments because the time of both parties is very important. We do all that we can to respect you and your home.
We are your trusted general contractor in Sacramento, California, as well as Granite Bay, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Orangevale, Rocklin and Roseville.